- New - single family
19 21st Street Hermosa Beach, CA, 90254 Get directions$4,800,000 $1,817/Sq. ft.
- Age96 Years
- Parking Attached car garage
- Area 148 - Hermosa Bch Sand
- MLS# SB14248004
- Listed 5 Years 7 Months 23 Days Ago
Description: One door from the strand in north hermosa. Panoramic ocean view from multiple rooftop decks. Open concept living area with vaulted ceilings. Large master bedroom with ensuite. Loft bedroom with own bath and deck. Sunroom with ocean view. Separate guest/nanny quarters. Bathrooms are recently remodeled. Two car garage plus two spaces outside. Additional one bedroom apartment on 21st court has it's own separate garage.
- Other: Appl: High Efficiency Water Heater, Community Feat: Sidewalks, Community Feat: Street Lighting, County: Los Angeles, Flooring: Hardwood, Flooring: Partially Carpeted, FoundationDetails: Slab, Gar Sp: 3.00, Lot Cmnty: Walkstreet, Lot Sqft: 2509.00, Neighborhood, Ocean, Panoramic, ParkingTotal: 5.00, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Deck, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Roof Top, Spa: Y, SpaFeatures: Roof Top, View: Coastline, White Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Hermosa Valley Elementary School||4-8||0.4 mi|
|10||Hermosa View Elementary School||K-3||0.7 mi|
|NA||Fusion Academy South Bay||6-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||Academy Of The Two Hearts||K-12||0.6 mi|
|NA||Hope Chapel Academy||K-12||0.6 mi|
|9||Opal Robinson Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|10||Mira Costa High School||9-12||1 mi|
|NA||Montessori School Of Manhattan Beach - Peck||PK-2||1.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.