- New - single family
856 12th Court Manhattan Beach, CA, 90266 Get directions$1,700,000 $1,038/Sq. ft.
- Age69 Years
- Area 143 - Manhattan Bch Tree
- MLS# SB16172489
- Listed 3 Years 10 Months 11 Days Ago
Description: Prime location in the tree section of manhattan beach, this charming cottage is on a large 5026 sq ft lot on a quiet 1 block street close to pacific elementary. It features newer hardwood floors, 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, 2 fireplaces, living room, dining area and a large mud room at the rear entry. There is a small laundry room and bonus basement storage area. The backyard includes a fabulous entertaining spot with a cooking & dining area and faux grass yard. There is plenty of parking with 2 car garage and long driveway. It is an easy walk to the shops and restaurants of downtown manhattan beach. The school’s nearby playground and ball field are a great bonus and the mb pier and beach are close by.
- Other: Community Feat: Suburban, County: Los Angeles, FireplaceFeatures: Living Room, Flooring: Partially Carpeted, Gar Sp: 2.00, Lot Cmnty: Back Yard, Lot Sqft: 5026.00, ParkingTotal: 7.00, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Concrete, School District: Manhattan Unified, Zoning: MNRS
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Pacific Elementary School||K-5||0.1 mi|
|10||Manhattan Beach Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|10||Mira Costa High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Circle Of Love||K-K||0.1 mi|
|NA||American Martyrs School||K-8||0.3 mi|
|NA||Creative Kids||K-2||0.3 mi|
|9||Meadows Avenue Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||Beach Cities Learning Center||6-12||0.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.